- Planning a visit to New York this Spring? Then you cannot miss these cozy and chic brunch places. Café Cluny look so pretty! Definitely worth a visit on my next trip to the city!
- …and since you’re in the city that never sleeps and if you’re a bit like me always in the mood for chocolate, Harper’s Bazaar shares the most elegant places to sip hot chocolate in the city. Enjoy!
- Elle Decor shares nine simple ways to make your bathroom look pretty, sophisticated and expensive. The best tip? Dim the lights is always a good idea!
- It’s Paris Fashion Week! Do you want to know how models prefer to start their day? Think homemade breakfasts and weekend brunches. Take a peek and get inspired!
- If you’re in your twenties, career driven and on the path you’ve always dreamed of or are still finding your way, here are ten habits that will pay in dividends down the line.
- I have to admit, I’m quite boring when it comes to doing my hair. I’m not a morning person before 8am and so I don’t spend a lot of time doing my hair in the mornings. That is why I’m so happy with these simple and yet chic hairstyles that take mere minutes to craft. I’m in love with the classic French twist and the double bun.
- Here are 6 recipes for glowing and beautiful skin. I can’t wait to try the dessert mask!
- I am an
obessivelist maker. Sometimes I feel like my life revolves around my little to-do lists that I write everyday. From getting presents for loved ones, organizing high teas and dinners, doing grocery shopping or planning a citytrip. I have a list for everything which can be a bit stressful at times to be honest. That is why I’m so happy Career Girl Daily shares her best tips to how to get things done with your to-do list.