It’s one of those wintery mornings after a week where everything was covered in snow. The only thing I’d love to do today is to rest by a lovely window, cozy up in warm knitted cardigans and indulge in a tasty cream tart. I think Sunday is the perfect day for some light-reading and to take the time to unwind for a little bit.
- Floors often do not get lots of love since people don’t spend a lot of time looking at their feet. But here are fifteen rooms with floors that are so attractive that it’s hard to imagine looking anywhere else.
- You simply cannot miss these incredibly pretty wedding gowns from Spring 2015 Couture Week. Which one is your dream dress? I am in love with this one designed by Elie Saab and this one by Christian Dior.
- Elle Decor shares ten things every woman needs to have in her home. Think a piece with history, travel essentials to make anywhere feel like home and a comfortable and stylish carpet.
- We all have days (quite a lot lately I have to admit) when we grab a croissant or sandwich on the go instead of taking the time for a tasty and healthy lunch. Since there is little chance of our calenders magically freeing up enough time to prepare and enjoy a lovely lunch is nil, this blogger decided to put together a list of healthy lunch ideas that take little time to prepare.
- Sunday bliss is.. this gorgeous and cozy chalet room photographed by the lovely Paradissi. This is how I would love to wake up too: a cold and wintery morning and extra flaky homemade crescent rolls for breakfast. Yum!