I signed off early last week to enjoy a little bit of time away from the office and my laptop with my friends and family. The stress of taking tests, applying for jobs and completing my intern tasks on time before the long Easter weekend have been killing me all week, and the little signs my body sends me are a clear message that I need to slow down and unwind for a bit. I hope you can do just the same. Have a lovely week!
- In case you missed the most adorable Dalmatian video of the Skin Checker campaign of La Roche-Posay, you can find it here.
- If you have ever received a wedding invitation addressed solely to you and you wanted to bring a guest to the wedding, then you simply cannot miss these etiquette rules when bringing a +1 to a wedding, as the territory of wedding guest etiquette can be quite tricky to navigate.
- Inspiring photos of Marché du Paris, photographed by the talented Garance Doré. It’s the perfect place for a stroll on Sunday morning, the freshest flowers and tasty food. Take a peek!
- While I love to see my favourite celebrities, style icons and role models tie the knot, even they are sometimes relegated to the bridal party. Here’s a list of actresses, singers and models as they celebrate weddings of their siblings and friends. I am in love with the dress of Jennifer Lawrence and Cara Delevingne.
- Have you been having an itch to move from your home or the city that you have been living in for the last two years? Then you have to read on to discover when you know it is time to leave.
- Rise and shine. How to become a morning person. Tip 3 (Let the light shine in) and 4 (Hydrate) always helps me to wake up and feel energized and ready to take on the day (well, most of the time anyway..).
- I think you can never be too organized. With a demanding internship, my blog, applying for jobs and spending time with friends and loved ones, life can get pretty hectic. I feel like I have a lot on my plate and therefore, organization is key. That is why I’m so happy with this little list of ten habits of highly organized people.