- Planning a trip to New York City? Gosh, I wish I could hop on the plane right this moment and visit this magnificent place again. Harper’s Bazaar shares the chicest places to have dinner or lunch in the Big Apple. The food of Locanda Verde looks so tasty, I wouldn’t mind spending the afternoon at a place like this! A fan of French food? That’s perfectly ok – I am too! – since there are plenty of places to enjoy a delicious French dinner in New York. From the classic bistro to brand new cafés, take a look at the best French restaurants the city has to offer. For those of you who are lucky enough to visit New York, I hope you have a blissful and amazing time in this city!
- London is one of the cities I would love to live in some day. There’s something so magical and chic about this incredible place and its stylish inhabitants. Meet the chic and sophisticated girls of London style.
- As the days become shorter, the best feeling is snuggling up in bed with my blanket and a steaming cup of hot chocolate. I feel less energized and – unless it’s snowing – I feel like staying in and drink lots of tea. But hopefully that will change this winter thanks to these tips from Harper’s Bazaar on how to get the most energy out of your day.
- These are the most beautiful and impressive wedding gowns from the Fall 2015 season. I love, love, love this one, this one and this one.
- The world’s most perfect berry – yes, apparently avocados are classified as berries, I didn’t know that either – doesn’t need much to be tasty. However, when you’re feeling a little fancier, you have to try one
or twoof these 10 ways to make a masterpiece of your avocados with no more than one other ingredient. I can definitely recommend the avocado smoothie with frozen berries!
- I have always been an admirer of hidden Parisian courtyards and I guess I am not the only one. Carin Olsson, the talented photographer behind the blog Paris in Four Months, shares some impeccable photos of Hôtel de Sully, a place nestled in one of my favourite neighborhoods in Paris, Le Marais.