I spent this week sightseeing and eating way too many cupcakes in New York City. And to top it all off, I also got a glimpse of the craziness of New York Fashion Week. It’s safe to say that this has been one of the best weeks of my life and I am already planning my next visit to this inspiring city. Maybe a little visit in Spring.. Who knows.
- Always wanted to know what models wear in between fashion shows? This is your chance to get inspired.
- Visit the blog of the incredibly talented photographer Katie Mitchell and enjoy her absolutely gorgeous photographs of the Kensington Palace Gardens in London. I promise, after seeing her photographs you want to book a flight to London right away. Kensington Palace is a fairytale setting!
- Lauren Lovette is one of the most talented ballerinas I know. At the young age of 22, she is a soloist with the New York City Ballet and her performances in the classic George Balanchine ballets have earned praise from even the most crotchety of critics in the ballet world.
- And the Bloglovin’ Award for Best Photography Blog goes to.. Gary Pepper! I have been following Gary Pepper for a few months now and she inspires me every day with her sophisticated style and impeccable taste. A well-deserved honor!
- Planning to visit London during Fashion Week? Here’s everything you need to know about eating and drinking during the most fashionable week of the year. My favourite places are Barrafina Adelaide Street and The Pantry. Enjoy your visit!