- I am in my mid-twenties and taking proper care of my body and skin has never been so important as it is now. As I travel through my 20s I feel like this is the best time to take a moment and focus on being happy and healthy. I have always been interested in anti-ageing and how beauty products and staying fit helps women to feel empowered and good about themselves. Recently, I discovered this article about how 20-somethings actually feel about ageing and I find it quite refreshing so I wanted to share it with you. Take a peek and get inspired!
- Did you ever wonder how the most pretty women stay so effortlessly – well – flawless? I do all the time. Apparently, it’s all about the nighttime beauty rituals and skincare. Want to know their secrets? These women share their nighttime beauty tips and I am thinking I might try a few new products this evening!
- Healthy living has become a way of life for me recently (although I still love the occasional pizza prosciutto evenings with one too many glasses of wine or indulge in some tasty white chocolate). For me, living a healthy life isn’t about following a strict regimen but more about practicing a routine that is energizing and easy to maintain. That’s why I love this article where successful women share their methods for living a healthier and balanced life.
- Having your hair, nails, face or other spa treatments done is always a great way to treat yourself. However, do you know the proper etiquette when it comes to all of these services? I don’t either I have to admit. That’s why I am so happy Lauren Conrad shares her guide to spa etiquette on her blog.
- My little sister and I received the best birthday present ever from my parents: we’re going to spend a weekend in Rome in September and I couldn’t be more excited! I’ve only been to Rome once but the lively and charming city completely captivated me. One of my favorite photographers, Carin Olsson, went to Rome a few weeks ago and took these amazing photos of the Italian city. Her photographs make me want to hop on a plane right away!
If you’d like follow along on Instagram!