- The first time I went to George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker was at the Muziektheater in Amsterdam along with my classmates. I remember the magnificent decor, the talented and elegant ballerina’s and the beautiful songs. Thanks to Elle.com you have to chance to take a peek backstage, with little secrets from the dancers, crew member and all the enchantment they caught along the way.
- As the year comes to an end, Vogue lists the 9 best red carpet moments during 2014. I’m in love with the dress of Victoria Beckham.
- When the weather outside is freezing and frightful, nothing is more perfect than curling up with a Christmas film. It’s time to bundle up in your coziest winter garb, grab a hot beverage and ring in the season with one of these holiday films. The Holiday and Love Actually are on top of my Christmas list!
- Are you looking to remodel your home? Harper’s Bazaar shares the five interior pieces to splurge and save on.
- Wow your loved ones this holiday season with a incredibly-arranged table. Elle Decor shares a few stunning floral arrangements for your holiday table. I’m in love with the winter white theme that gives a table a sophisticated, chic look.
- There is nothing more comforting than a hot cup of cocoa (or a glass of mulled wine) during the festive season. December is never as cold and snowy as I wish it was. Christmas day covered in snow is something that is always on top of my wish list but somehow it never happens. However, there’s plenty to enjoy this time of year, like a hot dulce de leche (with some tasty chocolate!). Call Me Cupcake shares some of her favourite hot drinks that you cannot miss during the holidays.
- Especially during the holidays, things can get a bit stressful. Think shopping for the perfect dress for New Year’s Eve, finding the best presents for your loved ones, doing grocery shopping for a cozy Christmas dinner and lots more. A little stress, especially when it’s mixed with excitement before a dinner or challenge, is fine and even healthy. But if you find yourself being stressed all the time, it might be time to do something about it. The inspiring blog Into Mind shares the best stress-busting tips for everyday. It’s time to unwind and enjoy the most magical month of the year!
- As you may have noticed, I am
a bitholiday obsessed. I always love this time of year and feel so blissfully happy to see the first Christmas lights on the streets and the Christmas markets in almost every city. If you’re a bit obsessed with the festive season as well, you might recognize these 14 things only the holiday-obsessed understand. I have to admit, it is all very recognizable!